Martin Senn, , Managing Director SwissWinds GmbH
Alexis Angelis, Angelis & Partner Architekten GbmH
Joachim Goldbeck, , CEO Goldbeck Solar GmbH
Stefan Kieweg, Managing Director Brilon Municipal Utilities
Sven Huenefeld, Manager Project Development North, WKN GmbH
Energy and passion are what drive us – both in our day-to-day work and when we’re faced with challenges. We are constantly looking for ideas and we develop new concepts when we see new opportunities.
Creativity and enthusiasm for new perspectives are just as important for us as having the expertise of the best minds in their fields. Successful projects also demand courage and dedication. The Linden team stands for all of this. Our roots are in renewable energy, and we have always followed our instinct of wanting to do the right thing for people. This instinct is also the driving force behind our real estate development projects – we want the things we do today to be just as good tomorrow.
In all we do, our team is our foundation and our most valuable asset. We are big believers in respect, trust and giving individuals responsibility because these are essential to ensure that everyone pulls together and we can rely on each other. On the following pages we’ve compiled some images of our work and descriptions of our current projects – possibly even ones we might be working on for you right now!
Who we are
Project development is our passion – people and places spark ideas, questions are asked and solutions are developed together. Ideas are transformed into plans, step by step – ultimately resulting in sustainable energy plants or special living and working spaces where people feel good, now and in the future.
Linden Projekt are developers
Whether we’re transforming derelict barracks into a solar power plant, a city-centre retail unit into a hotel, or a wasteland into a vibrant quarter – what really counts for us is that the results generate added value for the people who use it. That is our aim and our idea of good project development.
Tell us about your ideas:
Linden Projekt are partners
We believe in partnership, because it takes trust and cooperation to build long-term success. Our partners are constantly inspiring us with project ideas, new suggestions and sometimes also criticism. We love it. We also love partnering with property owners: we are open, flexible and always prepared to develop a project in collaboration so that you, as the owner of the property, also profit from the opportunities it opens up.
Get in touch – we look forward to partnering with you:
Linden Projekt are service providers
With our know-how and our network, we are at your service as consultants and project partners to help you develop and implement your ideas. Whether you need capital, an innovative utilisation concept, project planning for a wind or solar farm or services in property management – we can help! Get in touch and benefit from our expertise and network:
Working for Linden
Our focus is on an exciting mix of sustainable energy plants and residential/office buildings in Germany and abroad. At the same time, we love having Oldenburg, a vibrant city in north-western Germany, as an attractive, constantly expanding base. We stand for openness, honesty, thoroughness and dependability.
Human Resources Development
Do you want to work on exciting projects, from draft to final implementation? Do you want to be part of an innovative, effective team and contribute to first-rate construction projects? Do you set yourself a high benchmark for your performance, and would you like to become even better as part of a team?
Then send your application by email to email@example.com – Pia Gerdes looks forward to receiving your application and we look forward to meeting you!
Assistant Project Developer (m/f/x), in
Assistant Project Developer (m/f/x), full-time, Oldenburg
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Supervise and support complex construction projects, from obtaining location information to plan reviews and project quality assurance
- Obtain quotes, particularly for planning
- Professional meetings and deadline management
- Ongoing communication with architects, specialist planners and clients
- Compile tender and contract documents
- Audit accounts during the development and construction phases
- Skilled communication with public authorities for approval procedures, construction and acceptance processes
What you have
- Training or university degree in a construction engineering profession, e.g. architect, engineering, drafting technician
- Several years of professional experience in the field of real estate or renewable energies is a bonus
- A passion for organising
- High degree of communication skills
- Thoroughness and reliability
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer you
- An inspiring and fulfilling job with an attractive salary
- Individual training and development opportunities
- Flexibility and consideration for family needs
- A committed and open-minded team
- An attractive workplace in Oldenburg’s Old Town Harbour with a view of the Hunte River
Real Estate Project Developer (m/f/x),
Real Estate Project Developer (m/f/x), full-time, Oldenburg
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Project development for real estate projects (commercial and residential) in an interdisciplinary team
- Collaborate on project appraisal in purchasing and preparation of feasibility studies
- Develop concepts and preliminary designs
- Coordinate with architects and planners
- Quality assurance during the planning phase, including reviewing technical concepts and plans
- Communicate with public authorities, planning and project partners and specialist planners
- Process management/control for approval and urban land use planning procedures
- Participate in tender processes
What you have
- Training or university degree in architecture, civil engineering, real estate management, environmental or supply engineering
- At least five years of professional experience in the real estate industry (preferably in building construction and technical building equipment)
- Strong methodological and documentation skills
- A meticulous and analytical approach to work
- Solid practical knowledge of public building law
- Experience in defining and managing budgets
- Very good computer skills (MS Office, MS Project, CAD)
- Good communication skills, team spirit and social competence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluent English
What we offer you
- An attractive job as part of a dynamic team
- Training and development opportunities
- Performance-based salary
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and open communication
The opportunity to be part of a strong group of companies
Our management team
Project acquisition, transactions, law
Peter Forch started his career in 1999 at an internet start-up as the head of the legal department, gaining important experience in supervising financing processes and designing capitalisation measures.
After moving into the renewable energy sector in 2001, the Oldenburg-based Eriksen Group recruited Forch as manager of their portfolio of closed wind and solar funds in 2003. In 2005, he was appointed to the company’s board of management, and when the company became a stock corporation in 2008, he became a member of the executive board of IFE Eriksen AG. Forch’s responsibilities included negotiating the overall financing to set up and build a technology and production company for the manufacture of solar modules. Forch also initiated and structured several special purpose entities to raise capital.
As board member and managing director of a range of companies in the group, he was involved in the successful development of numerous wind farms, solar farms and factory projects for the production of solar modules in Germany, Italy and China.
In August 2010, Forch resigned as a member of the board and shareholder of IFE-Eriksen AG and founded Linden Projekt GmbH (originally Linden Energy GmbH) in September 2010.
Project development and project management
Jens Rodenhäuser has been working in renewable energies since graduating with a degree in environmental engineering from the University of Applied Sciences Bremen and the KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. After a short stint with Energiekontor AG in Bremen, in 2002 he joined IFE Eriksen AG, Oldenburg, as a project engineer. During this period, he developed and realized several extensions for existing wind farms as well as a number of photo-voltaic plants. At the end of 2005, Rodenhäuser switched to project planning and realization of a production facility for thin-film solar power modules in Brandenburg. After the completion of the project, he took over as project manager for a follow-up project for the planning and realization of a thin-film production facility in Shandong Province, China. In both projects he was responsible for structural engineering, construction, technical building equipment, and production-related and safety-related issues. In 2010, Rodenhäuser joined the board of Energiekontor AG as coordinator. As well as strategic tasks, his main focus was on building the foundation for the company’s entry into the German solar market. Since the beginning of 2011, he has been responsible for technical services at Linden Projekt GmbH as managing director. His main focus is on planning, technical conception, approval procedures and implementation of renewable energy projects and, since 2016, also the technical aspects of real estate development.
Marketing, sales, financing
Helge Strickstrack is a banker, business economist (university of applied science) and MBA. After his vocational training and studies in Emden and Athlone, Ireland, he started his professional career in 2007 in a management consultancy in southern Germany. At the same time, he completed a part-time MBA course at the Steinbeis School of International Business and Entrepreneurship in Herrenberg. In 2009, Strickstrack moved to an Oldenburg project development company, where he was put in charge of negotiating project financing for solar farms abroad and the commercial structuring of repowering concepts for wind farms. In 2011, he moved to Linden Projekt GmbH, where he is responsible for project purchasing and sales, as well as for administration and various roles in project development.
Strickstrack has been a member of the board of management of Linden Projekt since November 2019.